Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Lightroom & Post Processing Thursday February 14th, 2013
Mike posted a few questions about choosing a photo lab and exporting photos, watch the video for the answers!
Watch Choosing a Photo Lab & Exporting for Prints on YouTube
I haven't talked about photo labs in quite a while so when Mike posted this I thought it would be a good video. See Mike's questions below and watch the video for the answers, Keep shooting!
Please consider doing a Youtube video on the suggested steps a pro photographer should use after post edit processing is completed to include but not limited to:
- How to choose the correct type of file to send to the lab
- Concerns that the lab will accept that type of file
- Upon editing your RAW file, is that edited RAW file renamed in order to keep the original RAW file intact?
- How to choose a file size and resolution to send to the lab
- What to look for in a lab
- What to watch out for in a lab
- Do you have the lab send you a small/proof print to review before you send the money to have 16x20's or larger printed?
Thank you, Capt Mike