Comment below with what you want in v5!
Adobe Lightroom 5 Beta was released this week with some nice new features. Instead of the regular video of what's new, I did a video about WHAT I WANT in Adobe Lightroom 5. Here's a walkthrough video on new features in Adobe Lightroom 5 Beta http://bit.ly/lr5features. Keep Shooting!
My Lightroom 5 wishlist, what do you want to see? Comment below!
- Double click when opening catalog on PC
- Real books, more labs, separate images sent to lab for individual image corrections
- Tethered capture window that doesn't float overtop, give me option to dock it
- Automatic backup without prompt, limit by number of backups or space
- Predefined keyword list so that more people will use keywording
- Custom keyboard shortcuts, p is for pick which I never use, let me set it as print module like D for develop
- Network catalogs, allow saving them on network drives
- Better master/slave catalog management, easier saving of changes back to the master
- iPad App as another slave catalog