Keep Shooting! Monday #14, most important part of a photo is choosing your exposure!
Watch Choosing Exposure, Exposure Clipping, & White Floors in High Key Studio Photos on YouTube
If you don't choose a good exposure then meter it correctly everything else will go downhill from there. Today's video I talk about how I suggest you choose your aperture, shutter and ISO. Also do you need to worry about exposure clipping in your histogram, and how to get white floors in a high key studio photograph. First time DSLR buyers, what should I you buy?
In the news Nikon released new firmware for the for the D4, D3S, D3X, D3, D7000 and D3200 DSLR cameras, DIYPhotography.net posted a long lecture about copyright and your photography, & Adobe released a new version of Lightroom 4.4 and Adobe Camera RAW. Keep shooting!
Links from today's video:
- Support us, New Amazon links for German, UK and Canadian #Cazillions http://cazillo.com/support
- Nikon's new firmware http://bit.ly/nikonfirmware
- Lecture on copyright and your photography http://bit.ly/caz-copyrightvid
- New version of Adobe Camera RAW and Lightroom 4.4 http://bit.ly/lightroom44
- Color fringing/Chromatic Aberration video http://cazillo.com/colorfringe
- Do you need to worry about exposure clipping? Tutorial on Histograms http://cazillo.com/histogram
- 7 videos on the basics of photography http://cazillo.com/basics
- Why you should use VR/OS/IS sparingly http://cazillo.com/vr