Keep Shooting! Monday #16, do you use DNG?
Watch DNG Archives, Home Photo Studio & Focusing with Rule of Thirds on YouTube
Have you ever questioned your photo archive and wondered if you would be able to open your photographs in 50 years? Here is my method for keeping up to date and making sure my kids will have my entire photo archive to cherish long after I am gone. So far DNG files are a good way to store your photos, but I don't use them all the time. Also in today's video I go over studio lights and if you should buy strobes or continuous lighting. Lastly I answered a question about focusing when using the rule of thirds. Keep shooting!
Links from today's video:
- Sigma announces super-fast 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art for APS-C DSLRs http://bit.ly/sigma18
- Sigma UK to start shipping USB dock http://bit.ly/sigmausb
- Ghost Town Photos Of Boston http://bit.ly/bostonghosttown
- And the 2013 Pulitzer Prize Winners for Photography Are... http://bit.ly/2013pulitzer
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Beta http://bit.ly/lightroom5beta
- Greg's Lightroom 5 Wishlist http://cazillo.com/lr5wish
- How to set exposure with flash http://cazillo.com/flashexposure
- Studio photography basics http://cazillo.com/studio
- How to use your autofocus http://cazillo.com/autofocus