How I use a monopod and how to use aperture priority for sports photography.
Watch Adobe Creative Cloud, Auto ISO, Shutter Priority & Monopods on YouTube
Keep Shooting Monday E19! This episode I give my feelings on Adobe's new Creative Cloud pricing structure and remind you to be careful when shooting with your equipment in harsh environments like a 'Color Run'. I answered questions about monopods & remind you why you should never shoot Auto ISO and how to use aperture priority for sports or action photography.
This week's photo assignment is 'Motion'. Post your best motion photo in the forum here http://cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments/2728-motion-assignment-10.html. Keep Shooting!
Links from this video:
- Never use AutoISO! http://cazillo.com/autoiso
- 3 Legged Thing Tripods on Amazon http://bit.ly/3leggedthing
- Amazon.com: Manfrotto monopods http://bit.ly/manfrottomono
- Amazon.com: Gitzo monopods http://bit.ly/gitzomono
- Buying guide | Adobe Creative Cloud http://bit.ly/ccprice
- Photographing a Color Run Will Destroy Your Camera Gear http://bit.ly/ruinedlens
#1 Photo by Derek
#2 Photo by Bren
#3 Photo by Dennis
#4 Photo by Dennis
#5 Photo by Brad