Tips today about photo paper choices, website tips and mixing flash with ambient light.
Video #2 with tips for redoing your photography website. Today I talked about content and ways to stay on track with blog posts and new content. Next week I will be going over a few portfolio page examples. Today's show I also talked about using photos for portrait and product backgrounds, new Nikon D4s, black and white photo assignment will be extended by another week until January 31st and my experience using a Nikon P520 instead of my regular DSLRs. Keep Shooting!
- Photographer's Website Tips #1 http://cazillo.com/articles/keep-shooting/378-photographers-website-tips-and-must-watch-photo-lecture.html
- Mix flash with ambient light to get perfect exposure http://cazillo.com/flashexposure
- The Camera Store TV Best and Worst of 2013 http://bit.ly/bestworstcams
- No Paris? No Problem! Using a Backdrop and Shallow DOF to Fake a Location Shoot http://bit.ly/ppbackg
- Nikon announces the development of the Nikon D4s camera http://bit.ly/nrd4s