Question of the week: Do you save your exported jpeg files? Why or why not?
Keep Shooting Monday started off with some passport photo tips. Surprisingly they are quite easy to take just follow a few simple guidelines. Greg & Kathy also talked about a possible new bill to outlaw too much photoshopping, reasons not to store your photos on your desktop and more photo news. Our #Cazillion question is about group photos and if there is a 'sweet spot' to get the best results. Finally the photo assignment winners were chosen. Keep Shooting!
- Photography Histograms http://cazillo.com/histogram
- Buy Blackrapid Straps http://bit.ly/caz-br
- Passport photo setup http://bit.ly/strobistpassport
- 13 Things Your Camera Wishes You Knew http://bit.ly/13camerawishes
- The Downsides of Storing Files on Your Desktop http://bit.ly/saynotodesktop
- The Incredible Early Digital Camera Backs That NASA Sent Into Space http://bit.ly/digitalf3
- How I Lost Over a Hundred Photographs to a Corrupted Memory Card, And Got Them Back http://bit.ly/corruptcard
- New Bill Aims to Curb Overzealous Photoshopping http://bit.ly/outlawps
- So you’re feeling too fat to be photographed http://bit.ly/toofatforphotos
- The Facebook Profile Picture #whocares http://bit.ly/fbphotowhocares
Giving Back Photo Assignment Winners
#1 by Lance
#2 by Grease Man