Question of the Week: What programs do you use to edit your photographs?
Greg & Kathy review the Lens Flipper by Gowing and answer an eternal question, how much should you Photoshop your images? Greg & Kathy both loved the Lens Flipper and highly recommend it. Thanks to Herb for a great #Cazillion question about Photoshopping, they show some minimal examples, old skool editing and some more extreme fantasy style editing. Keep shooting!
- Watch Photography Exposure Basics http://cazillo.com/articles/37-photography/439-photography-exposure-tutorial.html
- Purchase a Lens Flipper http://bit.ly/lensflipper
- Simple GIF Shows How Stopping Down the Aperture Affects Depth of Field http://bit.ly/aperturegif
- Use Photoshop Patch Tool http://bit.ly/patchtool
- Changing lighting in Photoshop http://bit.ly/pseditlighting
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped' http://bit.ly/oldskoolphotoshop
- This Adams Retouching Machine Helped Old School 'Photoshoppers' Touch Up Negatives by Hand http://bit.ly/adamsretouching
- Lightroom+Photoshop Videos. | Jinky Art Photography http://bit.ly/jinkyart
- Monday Moodboard: Vintage Photo Retouching - Lomography http://bit.ly/vintageretouch
- Amazon.com: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7: Software http://bit.ly/caz-corelx7