Lots of news! Quick Lightroom tutorial and a new product to review.
Welcome to Keep Shooting Monday #103! This week there was plenty of news to report. There is a new camera type on the block with the Light L16 multi sensor camera that shoots 50+ megapixel images. Canon and Epson released new photo printers, NASA scanned thousands of old negatives and posted them in high resolution on their flickr account. Microsoft and Adobe both had events last week, Microsoft came out with the Surface Book Laptop which could be great for photographers. The last bit of news is the Lightroom CC 2015.2/6.2 update has made some waves and many users are not happy. See what Greg thinks of the changes!
There were a couple of #Cazillion Questions about Lightroom presets (with tutorial) and focus modes. Keep shooting!
- Amazon.com: Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner http://bit.ly/epsonv850
- Woman Arrested for Photo Shoot on Metro Tracks http://bit.ly/caz-arrested
- Light’s L16 is the Camera of the Future http://bit.ly/caz-light16
- Epson SureColor P400 13-inch Photo Printer Unveiled http://bit.ly/caz-epsonp400
- Canon’s New PRO Printer Line Teased at Canon Expo http://bit.ly/caz-canonpro
- NASA Just Released Thousands Of New Photos Of Outer Space http://bit.ly/caz-nasathousands
- Apollo Astronaut Photos Brought to Life with Motion http://bit.ly/caz-astro
- The Microsoft Surface Book Could Be a Killer Windows Photo Editing Computer http://bit.ly/caz-mssurface
- Latest Lightroom Update Takes Away Multiple Card Import, This is How You Bring It Back http://bit.ly/caz-lrimport
- Adobe Apologizes for Latest Lightroom 6.2 Update http://bit.ly/lr-apologize