Learn how Greg uses the Datacolor SpyderChecker Chart and Cube!
Longer show today...keep watching! There is a ton of content today from Greg's Adobe Telephone Tech Support Review and a bunch of questions about setting white balance in camera, making sure its accurate, and then working in Lightroom for final output. Lots of news in this show too...watch away! Keep shooting!
- Honl Products http://bit.ly/honl
- Datacolor Spyderchecker http://bit.ly/spyderchecker
- Datacolor Spyderchecker and Cube (Pro) http://bit.ly/caz-checkercube
- Datacolor SpyderCube http://bit.ly/caz-cube
- Polarr Photo Editor http://bit.ly/caz-polarr
- Adding DRM to JPEG files? http://bit.ly/caz-jpgdrm
- Sigma 20mm f1.4 HSM Art Lens http://bit.ly/caz-sig20
- UAV Registration? http://bit.ly/uavregis
- Back to old Adobe Lightroom import box http://bit.ly/caz-importback
- Canon's ISO 300k sensor http://bit.ly/caz-canonsensor
- Photography Podcast from Petapixel http://bit.ly/caz-petapodcast
- Open Source Photography Workflow on Linux http://bit.ly/caz-open