Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

@Cazillo Newsletter #Cazillions Forum Email #Cazillion Special Offers

I need your help!

Watch Recent & Upcoming Videos, Plus Which Edit is Your Fav? on YouTube

Greg did a photo shoot for a hot air balloon company and took this photograph. He needs some help choosing the best edit, be sure to give your feedback. Greg also talked about his recent and upcoming videos. Be sure to subscribe and follow so you don't miss anything. Keep shooting!

Recent & Upcoming Videos, Plus Which Edit is Your Fav?

Security code

0 # lance 2015-11-02 18:05
The sepia horizontal crop grabs me immediately!
Reply | Report to administrator
0 # John 2015-11-04 13:19
horizontal Cyan or black & white Like both , they both show the sky and streaking clouds and sun shape , plus balloon shows up better in these two when vertical cuts the affect of the fog off . Take care luv the show JC
Reply | Report to administrator
0 # Ji Li 2015-11-04 15:32
full horizontal photo, untouched. But I also really like the cyan hue (or filter) you used to give it the blue color.

But I have a related question: How do we decide which are the best photos after we do a photo shoot of a model, or scene that I took 100-150 photos.

I did a recent photo shoot of a model and being that she was so beautiful, it is especially hard to decide which are truly the best photos, and with post-processing , it makes it even harder to decide.
Reply | Report to administrator
0 # Paula Miller 2015-11-04 18:22
The horizontal picture with sepia tones. Fantastic
Reply | Report to administrator
0 # lisa 2015-11-04 18:48
The first photo in the mix is my favorite, Great Shot! Love the fog.
Reply | Report to administrator
0 # Jim M 2015-11-04 19:42
Really a great shot! Horizontal crop works better as it relates to the dock's general shape, complements the water/land interface/ shoreline features and shows off the jet contrails. A juxtaposition: hot air balloon sharing the same sky with high altitude jets, as it were. I like the original one best as it has detail in the shadows. Only disturbing thing is the water/land interface being smack dab in the middle, but further cropping would change the image radically.
Reply | Report to administrator
0 # Jacqui Holloway 2015-11-05 04:54
I love and think i prefer the hor. sepia version (bottom right), but I also quite like the original colours as this leaves a very soft and dreamy image.
Reply | Report to administrator