Photographer's backup tips and high key background lighting setups too!
Greg had comments and advice pertaining to two issues with 'cloud' providers that reinforce the need for local backups. He gave backup tips for photographers to make sure their archive is safe and sound for years to come. Since its been quite cold in the northeast this week he gave some outdoor shooting tips when its super cold outside. Finally he answered a question about how to meter flash when you are shooting film. Keep shooting!
- ThinkTank Hydrophobia Camera Rain Covers http://caz.biz/hydrophobia
- Western Digital Red Drives http://bit.ly/caz-wdred
- Sans Digital Mobilestor http://bit.ly/sansdigital-4bay
- Sekonic Light Meters http://caz.biz/sekonic
- Retrospect Backup http://retrospect.com
- Warning: Bug in Adobe Creative Cloud deletes Mac user data without warning http://bit.ly/adobecc-delete
- When The Cloud Evaporates: Copy.com is Shutting Down http://bit.ly/copyisgone