Two new segments in Keep Shooting! Monday new gear & around the web.
Watch Nikon D7100, Auto White Balance, Auto vs Manual Exposure & DIY Reflectors on YouTube
In case you haven't noticed Keep Shooting! Monday has evolved since E1, now I am up to E8 and I've decided to add two segments which are 'Around the Web' and 'New Gear'. I'll give my thoughts on a recent article, new equipment coming out or general photography related items that I find. Today I go over the Nikon D7100 and article from Professional Photographer Magazine on posing. #Cazillion questions include auto white balance, auto vs manual exposure mode, and a follow up to last week's video on giving you ideas on what you can use for DIY reflectors. Keep shooting!
Links from today's video:
- Why I never use auto ISO http://cazillo.com/autoiso
- Posing is not Dead from Professional Photographer Magazine http://bit.ly/posingnotdead
- Wedding Photography Checklist http://cazillo.com/checklist
- Using gels in photography http://cazillo.com/ksm-gels
- Histograms http://cazillo.com/histograms
- Using reflectors http://cazillo.com/reflectors