Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday July 15th, 2013
50% off all Photo Prints in the Store, use code 'Monday' at checkout!Watch 50% off Sale, Strobes at Weddings, Portrait Retouching & White Balance on YouTube
50% off all Photo Prints in the Store! Use code 'Monday' at checkout! http://cazillo.com/c/component/virtuemart/photographs.html
Keep Shooting! Monday #28 was live! I'm still working out the bugs getting the technical stuff fixed for streaming but it is getting a little easier. This week I talked about a new free service called LensTag which is an online registry that can help find out if your gear is stolen. I also commented on a few photos one from Dom Bower's Facebook Group. Another question was about circular polarizers and neutral density filters for photography.
Cazillion questions included what flash to use in a wedding, setting white balance in Lightroom, How much editing do I do on Portraits, Sigma 610 flash not working with Pocket Wizard Remotes. last question for today was about how to deal with images with tons of keywords and online galleries. Keep shooting!
- All photos on sale in the store, use code 'Monday' at checkout! http://cazillo.com/c/component/virtuemart/photographs.html
- #Cazillions Photography :: Topic: Star Trails Photo http://bit.ly/18h4RjQ
- 500px / Photo "American Beauty" by Marcus Boos http://bit.ly/1aIKYqb
- Photographer Gets So Close to Lava That His Shoes and Tripod Catch on Fire http://bit.ly/1aIKWi0
- Lenstag: A Free Online Gear Registry that Aims to End Camera and Lens Theft http://bit.ly/1aIKQqAhttp://www.lenstag.com/
- Great fireworks photo from Bastille Day in France with the Eiffel Tower http://nbcnews.to/14504Te
- Posting your photos online? Take the extra few seconds and give them a title unlike this one http://bit.ly/15fOaTo