Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday December 16th, 2013
Get consistent print colors every time from your Epson Printer!
Busy show today! Started off with some news from Nikon & Canon then a couple of interesting articles about shooting sports in the snow and copyright letters. If you want to be sure to be notified about EVERYTHING in the Cazillions world be sure to sign up for the Email Newsletter http://cazillo.com/ebook. Also I reviewed the Adorama 3pod Tripod P4CFH...I was surprised how much I liked it for an inexpensive tripod. Keep Shooting!
- Add your Epson printer questions here http://cazillo.com/epsonquestions
- Amazon.com: 3Pod P4CFH 8X Carbon Fiber 4 Section FlatFold Tripod with H2 BallHead http://bit.ly/ado3pod
- New Nikon patent for 600mm f/4 and 400mm f/2.8 super telephoto lenses http://bit.ly/600-400
- New Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G FX lens to be announced in early January http://bit.ly/nikkor35
- Nikon Df retro elegance - a hands on review by Tom Grill http://bit.ly/nr-df
- EOS 5D Mark III & Third Party Batteries http://bit.ly/5d3batteries
- Canon EOS 7D Firmware 2.0.5 Now Available http://bit.ly/canon7d205
- Lions, Eagles and Snow: The Hardest, Most Fun NFL Game I've Ever Shot http://bit.ly/eaglesvslions
- Sample Letters to My Copyright Infringers, from Credit Requests to Payment Demands http://bit.ly/stopstealing
- Adobe Releases Lightroom 5.3 & DNG Converter 8.3 http://bit.ly/lr-53