Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday May 19th, 2014
Question of the week: How do you like the new video setup?
We made a few changes this week, both to the video setup and Greg bought some new audio gear. Be sure to read the rest of Kathy's Photographer's Marketing tips, link below. We answered questions about people asking for cheaper service, shutter speed for quick moving kids and printing in bulk.
We also had a few controversial topics this week, the primary one is a popular YouTuber who Greg challenged to come on the show and debate his perspective after his most recent video on crop factor. Keep Shooting!
- Submit your Nature photo to the Keep Shooting! Photo Assignment Sponsored by Epson http://cazillo.com/assign24
- Marketing Your Photography Business: 11+ Ways to Start the Conversation http://bit.ly/photogmarketing
- Another misleading video by Tony Northrop http://bit.ly/caz-no-no-no
- Walmart Suing a Photog's Widow, Waltons Say They Own the Copyright to His Photos of Their Family http://bit.ly/walmartsuing
- Stephen Colbert Goes After Amazon and Its Ridiculous Photography Patent http://bit.ly/colbertamazon