Another week, another event! This time I was photographing a Golf Outing at Lancaster Host Golf Club in Lancaster PA. This event wasn't a money making event, rather a benefit for Lionville Fire Co. I photographed the event to give the sponsors some great photos of themselves having a great time.
- Nikon D3s
- Nikkor 24-70 f2.8 or Nikkor 14-24 2.8 for last segment in golf cart
- Sony UWPV1 Lavalier Microphone
- Manfrotto 208HEX 3/8-Inch Camera Mounting Platform Adapter
- Manfrotto 804RC2 Basic Pan Tilt Head with Quick Release Plate
- Hoodman HCKP H-LPP3, HMAG3.0, HCrane
- Manfrotto 035RL Super Clamp
PhotographyEvents like this give you great exposure and let people know you're out there. Every time you shoot you don't need to get paid, so keep that in mind. Make sure to have a stack of business cards handy, I handed out quite a few. Make sure they are attractive and don't use any of the premade designs, everyone has seen them 100 times. I design my own with photos or logos on them and have them printed at gotprint.com.
I hope you enjoyed this video - keep the comments coming and keep shooting!