Episode #12 of Keep Shooting! Monday - Help, my photos are out of focus!
Watch Color Space, What Camera or Lens to Buy, Out of Focus Photos on YouTube
Canon released two new DSLRs, the T5i and SL1. Watch the video for their major specs and see if I recommend them. I use a compact surge protector from Philips, and answered questions about out of focus images, what camera or lens to buy, where I got the inspiration for my logo, what picture styles I use and why you should use ProPhoto RGB color space when your lab only uses sRGB.
Two photography posts caught my eye this week. The first was a video by SLR Lounge about how to use the histogram in Adobe Lightroom. The other was a chilling story and photographs from the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting. Photographer Roger Sieber captured some amazing images from the surrounding scene in Sandy Hook. The story is well worth the read, head over to Petapixel for the story. Keep shooting!
Links from today's video
- A Photographer's First Hand Account of the Sandy Hook Shootings http://bit.ly/cazsandy
- SLR Lounge Lightroom Histogram http://bit.ly/lrhisto
- Canon Announces the EOS T5i « Canon Rumors http://bit.ly/caznewt5i
- Canon Announces Smallest And Lightest DSLR the EOS SL1 « Canon Rumors http://bit.ly/caznewsl1
- Philips Travel Surge Protector: Amazon Electronics http://bit.ly/usbsurge
- Photography Exposure http://cazillo.com/exposure
- 15 DSLR Settings You Must Know By Heart http://cazillo.com/15settings
- Adobe Lightroom to Photoshop Color Space & Workflow http://cazillo.com/colorspace
- How to Choose your next DSLR or Lens http://cazillo.com/buy
- How to use autofocus in your DSLR http://cazillo.com/autofocus
- Why you should use VR/IS/OS Sparingly http://cazillo.com/vr