How do you like my horse photo?!
In today's show I talked about a few interviews that came from CP+ with Nikon and Sigma as well as a video showing some of the behind the scenes work done to create Sigma lenses. The new Pentax 645 digital camera has some rumored specs and I also talked about a review of the Fuji X-T1 by The Camera Store. I answered questions today about lights, highlights, shadows, blacks and exposure in Lightroom as well as a few questions about pricing and packaging wedding photography. Keep Shooting!
- Using your camera's histogram http://cazillo.com/histogram
- FREE Photography ebook on how to price your work http://cazillo.com/ebook
- CP+ 2014: Nikon Interview http://bit.ly/nikoncpinterview
- CP+ Sigma interview http://bit.ly/sigmacpinterview
- A look inside Sigma's lens factory http://bit.ly/sigmalensfactory
- Specs and Price Info for the Pentax 645D II CMOS Medium Format Camera http://bit.ly/pentax645specs
- Fuji X-T1 Review from The Camera Store http://bit.ly/fujixt1review
- Collection of wedding photography slideshows http://bit.ly/weddingss