Plus the key to perfect white on white photography!
This week Greg installed a liquid CPU coller in his new computer to help keep the temperatures down when exporting video. While exporting from Adobe Premiere CPU temperatures are now on 25° C coller vs with the stock fan. Greg also talked about an upcoming DIY camera slider he will be building with the help of products from CamonWheels. They also make a paint pole adapter allowing you to mount 1/4 20 or 3/8 16 threads on it for all kinds of uses. Two #Cazillion questions were about how to photograph a white dog on a white background for a great high key result and using gear belts instead of bags. Keep shooting!
- Thinktank Photo http://caz.biz/thinktank
- White on White Backgrounds, High Key Background http://cazillo.com/articles/37-photography/311-how-to-create-a-high-key-background.html
- Cost of Inkjet Printing Reports by Red River Paper http://bit.ly/inkcost-evsc
- CamOnWheels http://bit.ly/camerawheels
- Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler http://bit.ly/corsairh55
- Dual Swiveling Grip Head Angle Clamp for Photo Studio Boom http://bit.ly/dualgriphead