What gear do you bring do a photo shoot? Do you overpack?
In today's show I go over a couple of #Cazillion questions about auto iso and chimping/image review, both of which you should limit in your photography. Nikon released a bunch of new stuff just in time for Photo Plus Expo in New York (come say Hi, I will be there) and I also talk about how I plan out and make sure I don't forget any equipment when packing for a location photo shoot. Keep Shooting!
- Stop Chimping, turn off auto image review http://cazillo.com/stopchimping
- Why Auto ISO on your DSLR is bad! http://cazillo.com/autoiso
- Strobist: Your Real Estate Agent Would Like Some Free Photography, Please http://bit.ly/realtorswantfree
- Nikon's new zoom/focus assist lever NAL-1 http://bit.ly/nr-nal1
- Nikon 58mm f/1.4G AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras http://bit.ly/caz-5814
- Nikon D5300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS http://bit.ly/caz-5300
- Update: the new full frame retro Nikon camera will have F-mount and pentaprism http://bit.ly/nikonretro