What feature do you want in your next DSLR?
Today's show was live with Greg & Roy joining in. Greg went over a bunch of the week's news and then discussed good and bad items in the stock photo site changes from Getty and 500px. We then discussed an article about DSLR features that should be in every camera, what feature do you think should be there?
Be sure to check out the three new products from ThinkTank Photo, links below.
Finally we had a question about pricing your work and how Greg prefers to price a job. Keep shooting!
- An Insider's View of Nikon's Culture and New Quick Draw Strap http://cazillo.com/articles/37-photography/399-insiders-view-of-nikons-culture-and-new-quick-draw-strap-from-blackrapid.html
- New products from ThinkTank Photo
- Brooklyn Photographer Makes $15,000 in a Single Day Selling Prints on Instagram http://bit.ly/1iuK1WA
- How to Add & Remove Lens Flare in Photoshop http://bit.ly/1iuK0C6
- Some Thoughts on Getty's Embed Tool http://bit.ly/1iuJXq3
- Getty Images-Owned iStock Jumping Into Subscription-Based Licensing http://bit.ly/1iuJWSR
- 500px Prime Goes Live, Will Offer Photogs 70% Off the Top Instead of 30% http://bit.ly/1iuJWlV
- Photographers Hate Getty Images's Plan to Give Away Their Work - Businessweek http://buswk.co/1iuJTGA
- 9 Features Every DSLR Should Have Now http://bit.ly/1iuJSCA
Long Exposure Photo Assignment Winners
#1 by Gabe
#2 by Frank
#3 by Lance
#4 by Nova