Question of the week: Which is your favorite Nature Assignment photo?
Greg and Kathy chose the top 5 images from the Nature Photo Assignment sponsored by Epson. Cazillion questions today were about long exposure handheld exposures without a tripod (watch video for Greg's tips!) and stacking in photography. Keep shooting!
- Watch a Face Change While Moving Light Position http://bit.ly/1rDNl6g 5:46
- Photo Stacking and Long Exposures - Part 1: Introduction http://bit.ly/expstacking 15:15
- Why Composition is So Damn Important http://bit.ly/1composition 2:46
- Tony Northrup Makes Corrections, Replies to Critics in Part 3 of Camera Spec Debate http://bit.ly/wrong-again 6:26
- How To: Use A Marble To Find Catchlights http://bit.ly/catchmarble 4:14
- A Postcard for FDNY « Joe McNally’s Blog http://bit.ly/joefire 00:59
#KeepShooting Photo Assignment 'Nature' winners
#1 by Grease Man
#2 by Francis
#3 by Steven
#4 by Erik
#5 by Conor