Question of the Week: Send us your photography questions & show suggestions!
We are up to KSM#83! Greg and Kathy talked about photography backgrounds in the second half of the show, highlighting two companies Lastolite and Lemon Drop Backgrounds. News items today were from Hasselblad, Nikon, Canon, awesome body painting in NYC and a few more uses for your photo printer sans paper. You have just a few more days to post your DIY Photo project to the forum caz.biz/assign26 Keep shooting!
- Lemon Drop Backgrounds http://lemondropstop.com
- Four Uses for Your Printer (That Don't Involve Paper) http://bit.ly/lh-nopaper
- Hasselblad launches 50MP CFV-50c back for legacy V system http://bit.ly/hasseback
- Lastolite Bokeh Backgrounds http://caz.biz/lastolite1 & http://caz.biz/lastolite2
- Nikon Warns About The Dangers of Counterfeit Batteries http://bit.ly/nikonbats http://bit.ly/canonbats
- Photographer Uses Body Paint To Camouflage Models In New York City Skyline For This Inventive Portrait Series http://bit.ly/photopaint
Lexjet.com products I mentioned from today's show
- LexJet Print-N-Stick Fabric - Great product easy to adhere on just about any surface http://caz.biz/lexjet-fabric
- LexJet TOUGHcoat™ AquaVinyl - Adhesive backed white vinyl http://caz.biz/lexjet-aquavinyl
- LexJet Crystal Low-Tack Polyester - Clear material well suited for window graphics http://caz.biz/lexjet-crystal