Prizes from Adorama, Tiffen and HonlPhoto!
The Epson R2000 is a great printer for both beginner and advanced photographers wanting to create final prints. Its got a good mix of features, economy and quality. I will definitely be using it to take on the road for event photography and smaller projects in the studio.
Also today I announced the final set of prizes for the Holiday Photo Assignment. Adorama is sending over a Glow softbox, Honl has given us an assortment of small strobe modifiers and Tiffen provided a neutral density filter. Keep Shooting!
- Holiday Photo Assignment entries go here http://cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments/2893-holiday-photo-assignment.html
- Epson R2000 photo printer http://bit.ly/caz-r2000
- Video: Please Don't Do This the Next Time You Shoot a Wedding... or Ever http://bit.ly/worstphotogever
- Some Sigma lenses have AF and OS issues with the Nikon Df http://bit.ly/df-sigma
- Palette's modular controller brings dials and sliders to your laptop http://bit.ly/df-sigma