Written by Gregory Cazillo in the category Keep Shooting! Mondays Monday February 18th, 2013
Happy President's Day! This week's Keep Shooting Monday I go over monitor calibration, dispell a myth about 'coffee lids' and go in depth on tripods, and new survey!
Watch Tripods, Color Calibration, Gels, New Photo Assignment on YouTube
Please take the 2013 #Cazillions Photography Survey<--Link (hint;-). Some quality #Cazillion questions this week: Is software good enough to calibrate my monitor? How do I use gels? Using coffee lids for white balance settings good enough? I also show the winners from the last #KeepShooting Photography Assignment and go in depth on how I use tripods.
This week's #KeepShooting Photography Assignment is 'Duplicate'. Find a great photo and do your best to duplicate its lighting, angle, framing, etc. Then take another one to add your own flair. Be sure to post the original and yours to the forum here Duplicate Photo Assignment. Keep shooting!
Here are the links from today's video
- 3 Legged Thing Tripods http://bit.ly/3leggedthing
- Manfrotto Tripods http://bit.ly/manfrottotripods
- Superclamp http://bit.ly/caz-superclamp
- Manfrotto 804RC2 Tripod Head http://bit.ly/3wayhead
- Manfrotto 208HEX 3/8-Inch Camera Mounting Platform Adapter http://bit.ly/platformadapter
- Photoflex Off Camera Flash Lighting Kit http://bit.ly/lightingkit
Smartphone Self Portrait Keep Shooting Photography Assignment Winners!